Ivy-It™, Inc was founded in 2009 and is based in Claremont, CA. Our company provides environmentally friendly 100% recycled graffiti deterrent products and life-like synthetic foliage representations for our residential, municipal and commercial customers.
Sergio Martinez, President
112 Harvard Ave #345, Claremont, CA 91711
In the Press
- Who knew vines could deter graffiti artists – and add public art? The News Tribune (August 2016)
- Ivy-It Beautifies Communities, one Eco-Friendly Leaf at a Time. Civic Business Journal (January 2016)
- Tacoma fighting graffiti with fake ivy – K5 News – Tacoma, WA, with video (November 2015)
“Fake ivy” is a new addition to downtown Tacoma’s entrance way. Under the I-705 in the 600 block of Pacific Avenue, it’s fastened to the wall. (Photo: KING)
- Construction Zone: A fast cover-up could save a wall from graffiti. Los Angeles Daily News (March 2013)
- Anti-grafitti ivy – A California city stops vandalism with ivy. Public Works (February 2013)
- APWA – Southern CA Chapter Public Agency Spotlight – The City of Anaheim is taking a strategic approach to fighting graffiti by covering areas with artificial ivy that are consistently tagged with graffiti.